Spur Gasoline of Murphy Oil, designed by Lippincott & Margulies of New York, 1959. This design was used in the late 1960's and in the 1970's. The name "spur" was chosen because many early Murphy stations were located adjacent to railroad tracks, often on short spur lines that allowed entire tanker cars to be rolled into place next to the station, saving much time and money in transport. Mark vectorized by Bear69designS.
Download the vector logo of the Spur Gasoline brand designed by http://www.lippincott-margulies.com/home.html in Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) format. The current status of the logo is active, which means the logo is currently in use.