Twitter 2012 Negative
• Use our official, unmodified Twitter bird to represent our brand.
• Make sure the bird faces right.
• Allow for at least 150% buffer space around the bird.
• Use speech bubbles or words around the bird.
• Rotate or change the direction of the bird.
• Animate the bird.
• Duplicate the bird.
• Change the color of the bird.
• Use any other marks or logos to represent our brand.
Download the vector logo of the Twitter 2012 Negative brand designed by in Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) format. The current status of the logo is active, which means the logo is currently in use.