St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Dedicated "to the glory of God and the service of mankind," St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital opened in 1954. St. Luke’s soon made headlines with such milestones as the first successful heart transplantation, the first artificial heart implantation, and the first laser angioplasty procedure.
Download the vector logo of the St Luke's Episcopal Hospital brand designed by in Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) format. The current status of the logo is active, which means the logo is currently in use.